Tags: I Hate The Extended EssayI Believe Essay ExamplesEssay Chicago Style CitationInstant EssaySteps In Conducting Research PaperIsbm Operations Management Case Study AnswersThesis Key WordsDrinking Age Should Not Be Lowered EssayEssay About Computer S Advantages And DisadvantagesUniversity Of Michigan Doctoral Dissertations
4) I am fond of reading fairy tales and I have read ‘Panchatantra’ and ‘Hitopadesh’ also.5) Panchatantra and Hitopadesh are very good books as they give you valuable teachings through small stories.
2) It is not necessary that a person can have only one hobby; he can acquire more than one hobby also.
3) I have also got a hobby of reading books, newspapers and magazines which is a very interesting kind of hobby for me.
I can live without eating, sleeping or any other activity but I can’t live without reading books.
We are providing a set of ten lines on My Hobby in English.
8) I have also read the stories of ‘Ramayana’ and ‘Mahabharata’ and I consider these two books are the best books of my life.
9) Ramayana tells the story of ‘Lord Ram’ and Mahabharata tells the story of battle between ‘Kauravas’ and ‘Pandavas’.After reading these lines you will know about what is a hobby, can a person have only one hobby, what is my hobby, what books I have read, what books teach us, what books I have read, what books have taught me etc.You can add these lines in your essay and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in a school competitions also: 1) A hobby is a favourite activity or a habit of a person which he does regularly in his free time for his entertainment and enjoyment.This is where your hobbies come in - the activities that you love doing and that you are passionate about! I could listen to music all day without even doing anything else, that's how much I adore it! Hobbies help us with the daily stress and bring us great joy. Anything from drawing, painting, sports, playing games, reading and much more. It reduces your mental stress and gives a soothing and relaxing feeling.My hobby is also one of them and I read various kinds of books.Having a hobby is definitely a good thing, and everybody has some kind of hobby. I like all types of books but books on fairy tales, books based on some great personalities are my favourite. I read books mostly in English language but I like reading Hindi books also.Some people like singing, dancing, playing etc while others like trekking, travelling, adventure sports etc. I think books are not just a part of my life but they complete my life.2) My hobby is reading books and it fulfills my search of knowledge and information.3) Reading books also enhances our vocabulary and improves our communication skill.