Bottled Water Essays

This is where the majority of the use bottles of water go after they are empty.

Tags: Writing The Dissertation ConclusionAutobiographical Essay Borges New YorkerResearch Paper BooksCritical Thinking To Solve Problems In Our Daily LifeCritical Thinking For College StudentsRe-Synthesise AtpLogistic Business PlanAny Research ProposalIntroduction To Creative Writing PdfEgyptian Writing Paper

Others may say that bottled water is bad for you and bad for the environment.

They say that bottled water is a waste of money and people should drink tap water.

Tap water has chemicals, and dirt that can make people sick, and it is not pure water like most bottled water companies.

Even though 25% of bottled water is just tap water disguised, the other 75% is pure and whole water.

If you are really thirsty, then grab a bottled of water and go to your job, gym, really anything.

Just remember that bottled water is good for you and drink as much as you can.I cracked the seal, threw my head back, and gradually chugged two-third of the bottle.So refreshing I thought to my self as I began throwing bottles of water to my cousin Sara and San.This chemical can make you sick, and it might be in your kitchen faucet.In the United States, the government is supposed to make sure that your tap water is healthy.What you don’t know is that half the time they don’t pay attention to the water sources, and just let the dirty water flow through the pipes into your house faucets.The International Bottled Water Association claims “Differences in the regulation of tap water and bottled water, though minima, highlight the differences between drinking water delivered by a public water system and drinking water delivered to the consumer in a sealed container.” According to Katherine Zeratsky, R. D, “Many cities in developing countries where there is not a safe source of tap water, bottled water becomes a trusted opinion.” This means that in other countries, they can’t rely on the water they have so they automatically go with bottled water because it is healthier for you.Bottled water is great for you and so much healthier.It is clean, convenient, and most importantly, it keeps you hydrated.“In 2006, 44 percent of the bottled water sold in the United Sates came from domestic supplies and was labeled drinking water or purified water.” So why are we spending so much on for this tap water, which up to thousands of times the cost of average tap water, depending which brand it came from?According to Drop the Prop, “Americans spend over billion each year on bottled water.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Bottled Water Essays

The Latest from book-old2.ru ©